COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 03/12/2013 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 12th day March at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
To view minutes of this meeting, click here
1. Approve minutes of February 12, 2013.
2. Consider application of Sameh Mansour d/b/a Greek Café, 2021 Mallory Lane, Suite 102,
Sameh Mansour, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Juan Ruiz d/b/a Oscar’s Taco Shop, 1511 Columbia Avenue,
Juan Ruiz, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Joni and Michael Cole d/b/a Grays on Main, 332 Main Street,
Michael Cole, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Miso Japanese Restaurant LLC d/b/a Miso Japanese Restaurant,
2020 Fieldstone Pkwy, Suite 500, Hung Tan Nguyen, Managing Agent, for on premises
6. Consider application of Domination Inc. d/b/aMoe’s Original Bar B Que, 9050 Carothers Pkwy,
Suite 104, Alston Noah, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Hung Bui & Pakinee Moolsarn d/b/aZushimaki, 1031 Riverside Drive,
Suite G, Hung Bui, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Consider application of RIPI Inc. d/b/a Corner Pub, 1916 Columbia Avenue, Daniel Rippy,
Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Stephen Lineberry d/b/a Bleacher Sports Grille, 1010 Murfreesboro Road,
Suite 118, Stephen Lineberry, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
10. Consider application Heritage Foundation/Downtown Franklin Assn. d/b/a Franklin Main Street
Festival, Fourth Avenue & 414 Main Street, Event Date and Hours: April 27, 2013, 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 PM, April 28, 2013, Noon until 6:00 PM, Nancy Williams, Managing Agent, for
Special Event, on premises consumption.
11. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.