COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 02/12/2013 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the12th day February at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of January 8, 2013.
To view minutes of this meeting, click here
2. Election of Chair and Vice Chair.
3. Consider application of Franklin Cigar LLC d/b/a Franklin Cigar, 103 International Drive, Suite 110,
David Pearse, Managing Agent, for on and off premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Malak Keriakos d/b/a Jewell’s Market, 1421 West Main Street,
Malak Keriakos, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
5. Consider application of A & G Enterprises d/b/a Brothers Pizza, 1441 New Hwy 96 West,
Suite 9, Meredith Kendall, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Bonefish Grill LLC d/b/a Bonefish Grill #0802, 3010 Mallory Lane,
Scott Friesen, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Carrabba’s Italian Grill LLC d/b/a Carrabba’s Italian Grill #9303,
553 Cool Springs Blvd, Robert C. Bardes-Lambert, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Consider application of Stoney River Management Company LLC d/b/a Stoney River Legendary
Steaks #5006, 1726 Galleria Blvd, Paul Hamill, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Juan Ruiz d/b/a Oscar’s Taco Shop, 1511 Columbia Avenue, Juan
Ruiz, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
10. Consider application of Heritage Foundation/Downtown Franklin Assn. d/b/a Franklin Main
StreetBrew Fest, Main Street between 2nd and 5th Avenues, Event date & hours: March 16, 2013,
6:00 PM until 9:00 PM, Nancy Williams, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises
11. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.