COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 09/11/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
1. Approve minutes of August 14th, 2012.
To view minutes of this meeting, click here
2. Consider application of Pei Wei Asian Diner LLC d/b/a Pei Wei Asian Diner, 1560 West McEwen
Drive, Suite 160, Roderick Escusa, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of C S Franklin LLC d/b/a Cajun Steamer of Franklin, 1175 Meridian Blvd,
Suite 108 (Parking Lot), William R. Koller, Managing Agent, for Special Event, On Premises,
Event Date & Hours: September 15, 2012, 11:00 AM until 11:00 PM.
4. Consider application of The Westhaven Foundation d/b/a Franklin 4 the Cure, 401 Cheltenham Ave,
Mark McCutcheon, Managing Agent, for Special Event, On Premises, Event Date & Hours:
September 15, 2012, 5:30 PM until 10:00 PM.
5. Consider application ofWell Planned Events, 2000 Meridian Blvd, Elaine Wells Managing Agent,
for Special Event, On Premises. Event Date & Hours: October 11, 2012, 4:30 PM until 6:30 PM.
6. Consider application of Heritage Foundation of Franklin d/b/a Pumpkinfest, 4th Ave S-Main Street
to the alley for beer tent, 414 Main Street #201 in front of McCreary’s, Nancy Williams, Managing
Agent, for Special Event, On Premises Event Date & Hours: Pumpkinfest – October 26, 2012,
5:00 PM until 10:00 PM, Pumpkinfest & McCrearys, October 27, 2012, 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM.
7. Consider application of Mark Clark/LIP II Inc. d/b/a Mellow Mushroom Special Event, 317 Main
Street (Parking Area & Sidewalk), Daryl Stone, Managing Agent, for Special Event, On Premises,
Event Date & Hours: September 15, 2012, 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
8. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.