COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 08/14/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
To see minutes of this meeting, click here.
2. Consider application of Fonda Chac & Mai Bui d/b/a Peking Palace & Sushi Bar, 1709 Galleria
Blvd, Suite 1035, Mai Bui, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of The Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a The
Heritage Ball, Carnton Lane, Eastern Flank Battlefield, Event Date & Hours: September 22, 2012,
6:00 PM until 12:00 AM, Mary Pearce, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises
4. Consider application of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee d/b/a Franklin Wine Festival,
230 Franklin Road (The Factory), Event Date & Hours: October 19, 2012, 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM,
Lowell Perry Jr., Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Luis Ruiz d/b/aOscar’s Taco Shop, 4115 Mallory Lane, Suite 210,
Luis Ruiz, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Scott Ducaj d/b/a Franklin Jazz Festival, 230 Franklin Road, (The
Factory), Event Date & Hours: September 1 & 2, 2012, 3:30 PM until 11:00 PM, Mike
Wyatt, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Tokyo Inc. d/b/a Tokyo, 1008 Columbia Ave, Chen Deri, Managing
Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Other Business.