COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 04/10/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
To view the published agenda click here
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 10th day April at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of March 13th, 2012.
2. Consider application of Taqueria Jalisco Inc. d/b/a Taqueria Jalisco, 595 Hillsboro Rd, Suite 323,
Claudia Guerra, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Boys & Girls Club of Middle TN/Franklin d/b/a Wine Down Main Street,
Main Street, Event Date & Hours: November 2, 2012, 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM. Denise Carothers,
Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of PHN LLC d/b/a Cheeseburger Charley’s, 790 Jordan Road, Suite 101,
Carl A. Neuhoff, Jr., Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Williamson County-Franklin Chamber of Commerce d/b/a Williamson
County-Franklin Chamber Mixer, 1430 Murfreesboro Rd, (Darrell Waltrip Honda), Event Date &
Hours: April 12, 2012, 4:00 PM until 6:30 PM, Nancy Conway, Managing Agent, for special
event, on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Franklin Tomorrow Inc. d/b/a Franklin Tomorrow Shrimp Boil, 1343
Carnton Lane, (Eastern Flank Battlefield Park), Event Date & Hours: July 14, 2012, 5:00 PM
until 8:00 PM, Mindy Tate, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of O’Charley’s LLC d/b/a O’Charley’s Restaurant #214, 1202 Murfreesboro
Road, Sidney Harlin, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Consider application of Stoney River Management Co. LLC d/b/a Stoney River Legendary Steaks
#5006, Matthew Campbell, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Franklin Rotary Club at Noon, Inc. d/b/a Rodeo Roundup Party, 230
Franklin Road, (The Factory), Event Date & Hours: May, 11, 2012, 5:30 PM until 10:30 PM,
J. Lawrence Sullivan, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
10. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.