COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 02/14/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 14th day February at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of January 10, 2012. To view approved minutes of this meeting, click here
2. Consider application of Joseph Bader d/b/a Papa Boudreaux’s Cajun Café, 328 Main Street,
Joseph Bader, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Charun Chungaew d/b/a Basil Bistro, 9040 Carothers Pkwy, Ste A-201,
Charun Chungaew, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Joe Allen King d/b/a Smok N Joe’s Market & Deli, 1182 West Main Street,
Joe Allen King, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
5. Consider application of JNH Inc. d/b/a Wild Wing Café, 545 Cool Springs Blvd, Ste 195, Jason
Hedge, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Armondo Lomeli d/b/a West Coast Burrito, 625 Baker’s Bridge Avenue,
Suite 100, Armondo Lomeli, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Consider application Virat Trachukul d/b/a Thai Spic Sushi & Thai Dishes, 1031 Riverside Drive,
Suite G, Virat Trachukul, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Consider application of TriStar Energy LLC d/b/a Twicedaily #8815, 222 West New Highway 96,
Michael Rogers, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Heritage Foundation/Downtown Franklin Assn. d/b/a Franklin Main Street
Brew Fest, Main Street between 2nd and 5th Avenues, Event Date & Hours: March 17, 2012, 6:00 PM
until 9:00 PM, Nancy Williams, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
10. Consider application of Heritage Foundation/Downtown Franklin Assn. d/b/a Franklin Main Street
Festival, 4th Avenue, 414 Main Street (McCreary’s), and 328 Main Street (Papa Boudreaux’s),
Event Date & Hours: April 28, 2012, 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM, April 29, 2012, Noon until 6:00 PM,
Nancy Williams, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises.
12. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.