COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 01/10/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
1. Approve minutes of December 13, 2011. To view approved minutes of this meeting, click here
2. Election of Chair and Vice Chair.
3. Consider application of Samira Mikhail d/b/a Sam Market, 1116 West Main Street, Samira Mikhail,
Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
4. Consider application of ZT of Louisville, LLC d/b/a Qdoba Mexican Grill, 3058 Mallory Lane, #160,
Tom Stevens, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Joseph Bader d/b/a Papa Boudreaux’s Cajun Café, 328 Main Street,
Joseph Bader, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Big Hook LLC d/b/a Seaside Oyster Grill, 1109 Davenport Blvd, Suite 400,
Raymond Porter, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.