Board of Mayor and Aldermen Meeting
- Date: 05/26/2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
The agenda and minutes for this meeting can be found at: www.franklintn.gov/government/meeting-agendas-and-minutes
The Board of Mayor and Aldermen Work Session will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting.
The public may participate in the following ways:
- Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
- Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Call in to the conference meeting 1-615-550-8420. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to ask questions and make comments during the meeting at specific times.
- Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video.
- The public may email questions or comments prior to the start of the meeting to email@example.com to be read aloud.
- City YouTube:
- City Facebook Live
- City website