COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 02/28/2011 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: 109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
2. Welcome to New Committee Members – Clyde Barnhill
3. Approval of Minutes of November 15, 2010
4. Report on Transamerica termination - Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
5. Presentation from Wall Street Associates – John Huber
6. Presentation from Granite Investment Partners – Brad Slocum
7. Report from State Street Global – Corinne Larson
8. Quarterly Performance Update – Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
9. Quarterly Report – Elizabeth Browne, SunTrust
10. Actuarial Report – David Kays, Acuff & Associates
11. Addition of Income Advantage Fund to 457 Plan – Steve Varner, ICMA-RC
12. Report on RFP Plan for Pension Services – Russ Truell
13. Other Business of the Committee
Anyone requesting accommodations should contact Shirley Harmon, ADA Coordinator, at 791-3216 prior to the meeting.