- Date: 04/14/2020 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
The Beer Board Meeting will limit physical access in the meeting room due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to participate in the meeting.
The public may participate in the following ways:
• Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Call in to the conference meeting 1-253-215-8782. Meeting ID: 590 482 231 Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to ask questions during the meeting at specific times.
• Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video.
• The public may email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud during the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Recorder’s Office at 615-550-6707.
The agenda and minutes for this meeting can be found at: www.franklintn.gov/government/meeting-agendas-and-minutes