Franklin Public Arts Commission
- Date: 06/02/2020 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Virtual
AGENDA FOR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
PUBLIC ARTS COMMISSION
June 2, 2 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Public Arts Commission will be held on Tuesday, June 2, at 2 p.m. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be a virtual meeting. The public may call 615-550-8420 to listen to the meeting and make comments during any public comment period. The public may also email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud during the meeting. Emailed comments will be accepted until June 1st at 5 p.m. The meeting video will be available for public viewing following the meeting on the City of Franklin website and YouTube account.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Franklin Public Arts Commission and will include the following items:
- Call to Order
- Consideration Of Resolution 2020-96, A Resolution Declaring That The Franklin Public Arts Commission Shall Meet On June 2, 2020 And Conduct Its Essential Business By Electronic Means Rather Than Being Required To Gather A Quorum Of The Members Physically Present In The Same Location Because It Is Necessary To Protect The Health, Safety, And Welfare Of Tennesseans In Light Of The COVID-19 Outbreak.
- Citizens Comments
- Approval of Minutes, February 11, 2020
- Consideration of Proposal for a Mural Located at Urgent Team, 509 Hillsboro Road
- Consideration of Proposal for a Mural Located at Schlotzsky’s, 1708 Galleria Blvd
- Discussion of Developer’s Guide to Public Art Document
- Discussion of Public Art Impact Fee Program
- Announcements & Other Business