FMPC/ADMINISTRATIVE ELECTRONIC PLAN REVIEW PROCESS
TO SUBMIT A REZONING, DEVELOPMENT PLAN, PRELIMINARY PLAT, FINAL PLAT, OR SITE PLAT FOR FMPC OR ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW FOLLOW THE GUIDE BELOW:
Beginning: Login to the IDT system https://franklin.idtplans.com/secure/
- If you DO NOT have an account Register or Sign Up
- If you DO have an account Sign In
- Choose one of the first six submittal types.
- The Applicant is presented with the PreAppCon checklist.
- Upload the submittal documents required by the checklist.
- Confirm that your submittal process is complete.
- The co-leaders review the submittal to see if a pre-application meeting will be needed.The co-leaders have 2-days for this review.
- After the co-leader review is completed the submittal is sent out to the DRT team who have 7-days to review, make comments and decide if a pre-app is needed.
- The Planner for the area of the project will be the person of contact and will schedule the pre-app if needed.
- Once comment entry is complete, the applicant will be notified and will be able to view the staff comments in IDT.
- When the Applicant is ready to submit for FMPC/Admin review, the Applicant revisits “My Submittals” and elects to continue the submittal process by selecting “Resubmit”.
FINAL PLATS AND REZONINGS NO LONGER REQUIRE PRE-APPLICATION CONFERENCES. REZONINGS DO REQUIRE A PLAN MEETING WITH A PLANNER BEFORE SUBMITTING.
>>>Things to Keep In Mind<<<
- You will receive e-mails at every stage of review for your item from “Contractors Plan Room” [firstname.lastname@example.org] –please add this to your “safe email address list”
- If you experience problems or issues with your submittal, click “Support” on the top or bottom menu and then click the “Live Chat Online” button on the left side of the IDT webpage or Susan Coleman (email@example.com)