124 Lumber Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
Seasonal Leaf Collection Begins October 1st and ends on January 31st :
To report a pothole or request other assistance from the Streets Department, visit our Online Services section.
One of the largest operating divisions of the City, the Streets Department is responsible for proper maintenance of the City’s streets and alleys. The Department consists of four divisions:
- Administration Division
- Maintenance Division
- Traffic Division
- Stormwater Division
- Fleet Maintenance Division
Permits issued by the Street Department include:
- Street Cut Permit for excavation/road bore within street right-of-way. A street cut application must be completed, and a surety bond or certificate of insurance is required.
- Dumpster Permit for placement within street right-of-way. Ordinance 2004-62 provides details for dumpster placement on public property. A "Notice of Non-Compliance" will be issued for violation of Ordinance 2004-62.
Items handled by other departments include:
- Dead animal removal (Solid Waste Department)
- Water Main Leaks (Water Management Department)
- Tree removal (Must be approved by the Parks Department)
Please feel free to explore the subtabs to find the information you need. If you are unable to find an answer, please contact us via phone or e-mail and we will be happy to assist you.