NOTE: THERE IS A CHANGE IN PAYMENT OPTION, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEW PAYMENT OPTION.
The Department of Planning & Sustainability uses an Electronic Plan Review system for submission of plans for FMPC/Administrative agendas. This document provides information on how to start the process.
FINAL PLATS DO NOT REQUIRE A PRE-APPLICATION MEETING
>>>Things to Keep In Mind<<<
- You will receive e-mails at every stage of review for your item from “Contractors Plan Room” [firstname.lastname@example.org] –please add this to your “safe email address list”
- If you experience problems or issues with your submittal, click “Support” on the top or bottom menu and then click the “Live Chat Online” button on the left side of the IDT webpage or contact Susan Coleman (email@example.com).
FOR INITIAL SUBMITTALS
- No paper copies are required. Submit in IDT only and pay fees online in IDT either by credit card or e-check.
- Failure to submit the project and pay the fees by the deadline,will result in the submittal being considered incomplete and not accepted. No exceptions.
FOR RESUBMITTALS FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW:
- Make all corrections, as indicated by staff. If you disagree with a staff comment/condition, please coordinate a meeting with the Project Planner in order to resolve these issues prior to resubmittal.
- Reply to each open issue on the Project Information page in IDT to address staff comments/conditions.
- Upload one corrected PDF copy of the plans in IDT
- If your project is to be on the FMPC Agenda, submit 9 FOLDED corrected paper copies of the project by 5 pm on resubmittal day.
- If your project is to be on the Administrative Agenda no paper copies are required.
All projects must have both the PDF uploaded into IDT and paper copies, if required, submitted to the Department of Planning & Sustainability, Suite 133, Franklin City Hall, by 5PM on the resubmittal date. Failure to return the project by the deadline will result in the removal of the project from the FMPC or Administrative Agenda.
TO VIEW PLANS & PLATS OF SUBMITTED PROPOSED PROJECTS PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION SHEET BELOW. (PLEASE NOTE ADOBE SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED TO OPEN AND VIEW PROJECTS)
TO VIEW PROJECTS SUBMITTED TO THE PLANNING & SUSTAINABILITY DEPARTMENT PLEASE CLICK PUBLIC VIEWER .