The Current Planning Division provides the following services:
- Expertise and technical assistance in the review of Annexation Requests, Rezonings, Development Plans and Pattern Books, Site Plans, Preliminary and Final Plats, and Construction Documents, among others
- Landscape inspections
- Administers performance agreements and sureties
- Answers questions and addresses concerns from residents and stakeholders relating to the technical aspects of city development standards and polices
- Attends neighborhood and community meetings
- Completes an annual development report
- Prepares various items and recommendations for consideration by the following Franklin entities: Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA), Municipal Planning Commission (FMPC), Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA)
CURRENT PLANNER AREAS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
All Nonresidential Development: Josh King, email@example.com, 615.550.6977
All Residential Development: Brad Baumgartner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 615.550.6733
All Development within the Historic Preservation Overlay District (HPO): Joey Bryan, email@example.com, 615.791.3212
Mixed Use Developments will be determined by the majority use of the development.
With any other questions please contact Amy Diaz-Barriga, Current Planning Division Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-550-6732.