Tennis Courts User Group Policy and Procedures
- No more than four (4) courts may be rented at any given time.
- All courts, areas surrounding courts and spectator areas must be left in condition originally found.
- Tennis Courts Sports Lighting prohibited after 11:00 PM.
- Parking permitted in designated areas only.
- City of Franklin Parks Department reserves the right to require Franklin Police presence at any event, cost incurred by event host.
- All practice times are limited to two (2) hours.
- All youth activities require adult supervision on a 1- adult to 10- youth ratio.
- A Hardship Application must be completed and approved by the Parks Department prior to usage. Call Paige Cruse for further assistance at (615) 794-2103.
Tennis Courts Facility Fee
(4 Court Maximum; Courts Available From 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Special Event - Daily Rental - Williamson County Organizations/Businesses
o 1 - 2 courts: $50.00/day
o 3 - 4 courts: $100.00/day
- Special Event - Daily Rental - All Schools within Williamson County
o 1 - 2 courts: $100.00/season
o 3 - 4 courts: $175.00/season
Definition of Season: Includes all practices, matches, and tournaments. A refundable damage deposit of $150.00 is required by all.
Visit a Franklin Park, " A Retreat from the Ordinary"