In honor of American Heart Month, the Franklin Fire Department is calling on all residents to learn CPR by taking a FREE class this February.
Franklin Firefighters who are certified American Heart Association (AHA) instructors will teach adult Hands-Only® CPR, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR and relief of choking in an adult, child or infant on the following days
- Sunday, February 10, 2013 - FULL - REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Sunday, February 17, 2013 - FULL - REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Sunday, February 24, 2013
Time: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- February 10 - Franklin Fire Training Center, 419 Century Court, Franklin, TN 37064
- February 17 and 24 - Franklin Police Headquarters, 900 Columbia Ave., Franklin, TN 37064
Ages: Recommended for those age 12 and older
The courses will be non-credentialed, meaning no course card will be awarded upon completion. Anyone required by his or her employer or wishing to be credentialed as a lay responder should take the AHA's Heartsaver ® course instead of this one.