Thank you for your interest in CPR!
- ***REGISTRATION FULL/CLOSED***February 21, 2018, from 6 - 9 p.m.
- ***REGISTRATION FULL/CLOSED***February 27, 2018, from noon - 3 p.m.
- ***REGISTRATION FULL/CLOSED***June 5, 2018, from 9 a.m. to noon
- ***REGISTRATION FULL/CLOSED***August 13, 2018, from 6 - 9 p.m.
- October 29, 2018, from 6 - 9 p.m.
LOCATION: Williamson County Enrichment Center, 110 Everbright Ave., Franklin, TN 37064
AGES: 12 and up
INSTRUCTORS: Your instructors will be Franklin Firefighters who are certified American Heart Association instructors.
NON-CERTIFICATION: These classes are non-certification classes for those who want to learn CPR only. They ARE NOT for those who need a CPR course completion card in order to meet a job requirement. A participation card will be awarded to attendees who desire one (many young people who babysit privately like this for their clients).
DRESS: You will be kneeling, bending over, and physically exerting yourself, so please dress appropriately.