OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these General Rules.
How to Enter:
- Snap a picture of your pet begging for a treat.
- Follow the City of Franklin on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cityoffranklin
- Look for the post asking for your pet photo and upload your photo there.
- Post your photo between February 12 and February 28, 2018.
- Each entry must feature at least one pet begging for a treat.
- Photograph may be old or new.
- The city will notify winners via Facebook.
- Any age may participate.
- You must be a legal resident of Williamson County, Tennessee.
Selection of winner:
- A panel of judges compiled by the Franklin Fire Department will decide the winning photographs.
- All decisions of the judges of the Contest will be final and binding.
- Winner will be announced on March 27, 2018, at the Board of Mayor and Aldermen Meeting and later on the City’s social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- All photographs submitted become the property of the City of Franklin and, as such, may be published elsewhere (including social media pages) without the express written consent of the entrant.
- The winning photographs will be featured on banners at Franklin Fire Department stations. Entrants waive any and all rights to photographs and give the City of Franklin the right to publish same in any medium without compensating non-winning entrants.
- Entrants must post a photo to the City of Franklin’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cityoffranklin
- The photos must be posted between February 12 – 28, 2018. After the winners are chosen, winning entries must be sent via digital delivery in JPEG or jpg, eps, or png format only.
- Up to three (3) images per contestant will be considered.
- Entrant must be the owner of the photograph or otherwise have the right to submit the photograph for consideration in the Contest.
- The City of Franklin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any photographs. No inappropriate, indecent, or obscene photographs may be submitted to the City of Franklin for entry in this contest.
- The City of Franklin is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connections; miscommunications; failed telephone or computer transmissions or technical failure; lost online entries; jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions; or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic.
- In entering the contest, you subject yourself to both the General Rules and Promotional Release. By submitting images to the Contest, you are deemed to have reviewed, read, and accepted both.
- A Mars Petcare Prize package will be awarded to up to six winners. Prizes may only be picked up during normal City business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) at Franklin Fire Administration in City Hall, 109 Third Ave. South, Franklin, TN 37064. Prize(s) must be claimed within three (3) months of the date of notification to winner(s).
By submitting an entry and participating in the Contest, the entrant irrevocably transfers, grants, and assigns the City of Franklin the right worldwide and in perpetuity to use the name, likeness, image, and photographs, including any reproductions of same, in any and all media including, without limitation, use on the City of Franklin's website and social media pages in connection with the Contest and other promotions, for any advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and releases the City of Franklin from any liability with respect thereto.