- Jul 23 An amazing breakfast for our officers thanks to a kind citizen gesture. We love Franklin...no place like home. 😘 https://t.co/u8ivvYC8Br
- Jul 22 Tnx to this awesome church group, visiting from TX, who brought bottled H2o to keep us well-hydrated in this heat! https://t.co/6lsQoc61yN
- Jul 22 Festival road closures will reopen at 11:59 Sat night.
The Pilgrimage Music Festival is scheduled for September 26-27 at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm (239 Franklin Road).
The festival will run from 10 a.m. unto 7:30 p.m. on both days and is anticipated to draw up to 10,000 residents and visitors per day. Festival organizers have worked extensively with the Franklin Police Department and Traffic Engineers to create the best traffic flow possible, while leaving residential and business access open. Please see this MAP which highlights the traffic and pedestrian plan to be used for this event
During both days:
- Only southbound traffic flow will be permitted from Harpeth Industrial Court to First Avenue;
- The northbound lane will be reserved for pedestrians, bicycles, and festival shuttle service;
- Two-way traffic flow will remain from Harpeth Industrial Court to Mack Hatcher but will be shifted slightly to accommodate pedestrian traffic along part of the route;
- The roadway will open to regular travel patterns Sunday night at the end of the festival.
Franklin Police Officers will direct traffic along Franklin Road and will assist those residents who need to exit or enter their driveways or streets.