- Feb 24 Learn more about Franklin's Black History. https://t.co/3RMR4BPaE6
- Feb 24 Effective March 1, sign applications will only be accepted online! Read more here! https://t.co/MWNJu23yT0 https://t.co/vpVEHTYgvO
- Feb 23 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note to our Sanitation and Environmental Services workers. https://t.co/5mqylLLWWO
- Feb 24 RD CLOSURE: W MAIN B/T 5TH AVE – 6TH AVE. Fri (2/24) 10AM- 2PM, for water service repair.
- Feb 24 Several crashes I-65 NB around Cool Springs area creating slow traffic. Use caution and be prepared to stop.
- Feb 24 What an incredible picture of a special Franklin place. https://t.co/xmmQKb44pY
- Feb 24 65 N is a *mess* this morning. We have 4 separate crash scenes between 840 and Moore's Ln. Backup is considerable.… https://t.co/YM1LQDWHQT
- Feb 23 Ofc. Chittanavong giving books away to Franklin kids tonight, thanks to @franklinspecial #BooksForHeroes program.… https://t.co/dAp9KLpZb2
The Pilgrimage Music Festival is scheduled for September 24-25 at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm (239 Franklin Road).
The festival will run from 10 a.m. unto 8:00 p.m. on both days and is anticipated to draw up to 12,000 residents and visitors per day. Festival organizers have worked extensively with the Franklin Police Department and Traffic Engineers to create the best traffic flow possible, while leaving residential and business access open. Please see this MAP which highlights the traffic and pedestrian plan to be used for this event
During both days:
- Only southbound traffic flow will be permitted from Harpeth Industrial Court to First Avenue;
- The northbound lane will be reserved for pedestrians and bicycles;
- Two-way traffic flow will remain from Harpeth Industrial Court to Mack Hatcher but will be shifted slightly to accommodate pedestrian traffic along part of the route;
- The roadway will open to regular travel patterns Sunday night at the end of the festival.
Franklin Police Officers will direct traffic along Franklin Road and will assist those residents who need to exit or enter their driveways or streets.
For information on the festival, you can visit their website at www.pilgrimagefestival.com.