- Jul 27 #ThankYouNoteThursday: Assistant City Administrator Vernon Gerth shares a nice note he received from a grateful res… https://t.co/78ijM50flf
- Jul 26 #WaterWednesday: Only rain down the storm drain! #FranklinGreasebusters https://t.co/xY3pEAI9zn
- Jul 26 Williamson County Mayor, Rogers Anderson, gives his State of the County address. https://t.co/0V9yAiUMUv
- Jul 28 FRANKLIN HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL: Sat (7/29) 4PM – 8:30 PM, Westhaven Blvd & Front St closed noon - midnight
The Pilgrimage Music Festival is scheduled for September 23-24 at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm (239 Franklin Road).
The festival will run from 10 a.m. unto 8:30 p.m. on both days and is anticipated to draw up to 25,000 residents and visitors per day. Festival organizers have worked extensively with the Franklin Police Department and Traffic Engineers to create the best traffic flow possible, while leaving residential and business access open. Please see this MAP which highlights the traffic and pedestrian plan to be used for this event
During both days:
- Only southbound traffic flow will be permitted from Harpeth Industrial Court to First Avenue;
- The northbound lane will be reserved for pedestrians and bicycles;
- Two-way traffic flow will remain from Harpeth Industrial Court to Mack Hatcher but will be shifted slightly to accommodate pedestrian traffic along part of the route;
- The roadway will open to regular travel patterns Sunday night at the end of the festival.
Franklin Police Officers will direct traffic along Franklin Road and will assist those residents who need to exit or enter their driveways or streets.
For information on the festival, you can visit their website at www.pilgrimagefestival.com.