- Sep 20 According to @FranklinTNPD-TEN vehicle injury crash: I-65 S between Cool Springs & McEwen. Right 4 lanes totally bl… https://t.co/lfmxOFrAd7
- Sep 20 If you are headed to the @PilgrimageFest this weekend, text Pilgrimige to 888777 to get instant traffic and safety… https://t.co/1vYeVuOJN7
- Sep 20 #TBT: Main Street in the 60's. https://t.co/vWYUogBfU1
- Sep 20 #FranklinInsider takes you behind the gates at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm as crews set up for this year's… https://t.co/xwBOBQCPra
- Sep 19 #WaterWednesday: Warm months are the prime time to hear the deep call of the American Bullfrog. Lakes or ponds are… https://t.co/s3oV8tTCzz
- Sep 17 Good Monday morning! Looks like everyone LOVES Franklin. We are #6 on Money Magazine Best Places to Live! And #1 in… https://t.co/0ku4frUOxr
Franklin is the place to be to celebrate the 4th of July
Downtown Main Street by day, and the Park at Harlinsdale Farm by night
Franklin— Thousands are expected to attend the popular Franklin on the Fourth celebration on the square happening Wednesday, July 4th in Franklin and sponsored by the Franklin Lions Club. Festivities begin at 10:00 a.m. with music, food and craft vendors, antique cars, a kid’s zone and much more. The event will also feature a Children’s Patriotic Parade at 5:00 p.m, line-up for the parade begins at 4:45, to register go to the Lions Club Booth on the square at the event. There will be prizes for best costume and decorated bikes and wagons. Pets are welcome.
The Park at Harlinsdale is the prime spot for viewing the fireworks show. The show is sponsored by WAKM, and the City of Franklin. Friends of Franklin Parks is hosting the community in the Tractor Supply Co. Arena featuring two bands, concessions for purchase, beer tents, and a kid’s area featuring old fashioned kids games and crafts. The two bands are People on the Porch at 6:00 p.m. followed by Rubiks Groove at about 7:00 p.m. Sponsors working with Friends of Franklin Parks to bring a free and fun family event include Sonic, and Berry Farms. Attendees are invited to bring lawn chairs or blankets to view the show. The fireworks are expected to begin at approximately 9:00 p.m.
No alcohol is allowed to be brought into City Parks, as mentioned previously concessions will be available. Fireworks and sparklers are illegal within Franklin City limits and are strictly prohibited in City Parks. The grass is dry in the park and sparks or flames could easily start a fire.
For more information about the Franklin Lions Club and TN events festival go to http://www.franklinjazzfestival.com/4th-of-july . For information about Friends of Franklin Parks go to www.friendsoffranklinparks.org.
-# # #-