- Jun 24 #NoPlaceLikeHome https://t.co/4hMhBTCMVK
- Jun 22 Do work that matters: FPD accepting applications for School Patrol; Apply today https://t.co/zV3juz0xzW https://t.co/Pk9mjxEu27
- Jun 21 WANTED | 💰 reward up to $1k for anonymous info that gets him into custody. CrimeStoppers: (615) 794-4000. https://t.co/lZaUpuA49l
- Jun 20 Franklin Police Raise Blue Star Flag Honoring Fellow Officer Serving in the Middle East https://t.co/qBFwkuV0u5
- Jun 20 Franklin Police confirm arrest of Austin Watson https://t.co/6nMUcoZx0b
- Jun 20 Crime Stoppers cash offered for ID of cloned card suspect https://t.co/tUZnXrbdn4 https://t.co/GGT3QBTXji
Drunk driver crashes car, assaults first responders trying to help him
A drunk driver who assaulted the first responders trying to help him is due in court next week. Shortly after 11:00 pm on May 30 officers responded to an injury crash at Culberson and Shawnee. Arriving officers found a single vehicle in the ditch, with the driver, 32-year-old Billy Clark, trapped inside.
Clark became hostile with the officers and paramedics trying to help him, and started yelling racial slurs. Clark punched a paramedic in the head, attempted to punch a police officer, and spit on the necks and faces of other first responders.
Charged with DUI and three counts of Assault, Clark remains in jail on a $6,500 bond. He faces a judge next Thursday.
# # #