- May 18 Thanks to @emwest22 and @npt8 for honoring the life & service of our own Det. Leigh Ann Hester 🇺🇸 We’re proud of he… https://t.co/f4yfKI4oMF
- May 18 Scam buster at-a-glance, courtesy Council on Aging MidTN https://t.co/YslQQ1uy0j
- May 18 Do you have aging parents? A must-read scam of the month: Smishing Awareness https://t.co/rulHgkNcHU Courtesy Council on Aging of Middle TN
- May 18 #FPDknowbeforeyougo: 2nd Ave between Bridge & Main will be closing again this morning, from 5a - 9a. for road work.… https://t.co/kMzNGT7iAg
- May 17 We need your help to prevent crime tonight: Remove your valuables (ESPECIALLY guns). Lock your car. Lock your home.… https://t.co/i3iW4OxEzh
Home surveillance video shows m.o. used by crooks targeting Franklin neighborhoods
Video from a home surveillance system shows overnight auto burglars jump out of the suspect vehicle and into action in the Falcon Creek subdivision, early Sunday morning.
Franklin Police urge gun owners not to leave their weapon in an unlocked vehicle. Removing all valuables & keys, and locking your car doors greatly reduce your chances of becoming a victim of this type of crime.
A cash reward is being offered for any information that leads to an arrest in this case.
Call Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000
# # #