- May 18 Thanks to @emwest22 and @npt8 for honoring the life & service of our own Det. Leigh Ann Hester 🇺🇸 We’re proud of he… https://t.co/f4yfKI4oMF
- May 18 Scam buster at-a-glance, courtesy Council on Aging MidTN https://t.co/YslQQ1uy0j
- May 18 Do you have aging parents? A must-read scam of the month: Smishing Awareness https://t.co/rulHgkNcHU Courtesy Council on Aging of Middle TN
- May 18 #FPDknowbeforeyougo: 2nd Ave between Bridge & Main will be closing again this morning, from 5a - 9a. for road work.… https://t.co/kMzNGT7iAg
- May 17 We need your help to prevent crime tonight: Remove your valuables (ESPECIALLY guns). Lock your car. Lock your home.… https://t.co/i3iW4OxEzh
Franklin man charged with 3rd DUI and being armed while under the influence
Craig A. Spencer
Shortly after 9pm, Saturday, a concerned citizen reported a reckless driver in the area of 96 W near Front Street. A nearby officer spotted the vehicle driving down the wrong side of the road and stopped the driver.
Craig Spencer, 57, of Franklin, was determined to be impaired. Spencer was carrying a pistol in his waistband at the time of his arrest. Officers seized the gun and arrested Spencer, charging him with his 3rd DUI and Possession of a Handgun While Under the Influence. Spencer is free on the $7,500 bond set by the Magistrate and due in court 05/24/2018 at 1:00 pm.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #