- May 18 Thanks to @emwest22 and @npt8 for honoring the life & service of our own Det. Leigh Ann Hester 🇺🇸 We’re proud of he… https://t.co/f4yfKI4oMF
- May 18 Scam buster at-a-glance, courtesy Council on Aging MidTN https://t.co/YslQQ1uy0j
- May 18 Do you have aging parents? A must-read scam of the month: Smishing Awareness https://t.co/rulHgkNcHU Courtesy Council on Aging of Middle TN
- May 18 #FPDknowbeforeyougo: 2nd Ave between Bridge & Main will be closing again this morning, from 5a - 9a. for road work.… https://t.co/kMzNGT7iAg
- May 17 We need your help to prevent crime tonight: Remove your valuables (ESPECIALLY guns). Lock your car. Lock your home.… https://t.co/i3iW4OxEzh
Franklin Police release images of brazen burglar, wanted for string of crimes in Franklin’s Ladd Park Subdivision
Franklin Police are asking for the public’s help to take an at-large, armed felon off the street.
Early Thursday morning, as seen in this video, the suspect entered several unlocked cars in Franklin’s Ladd Park Subdivision. Only unlocked vehicles were targeted, and the suspect stole anything of value inside: gift cards, credit cards, electronics, etc.
Most troubling is the semi-automatic handgun that was stolen from one of the unlocked cars. The suspect, seen in these still images, used credit cards that were stolen during the burglaries later that same morning at the Walmart on Mallory Lane.
Franklin has seen an uptick in overnight auto burglaries in neighborhoods across the city. Police want to remind residents to remove your purses, computer bags, and other valuables – especially firearms, from your vehicle every night, and lock your car doors. Criminals hate well-lit areas, so be sure to turn on those outside lights, as well.
Franklin Police are offering a Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who can identify the suspect in these photographs and this video.
(615) 794-4000, or
click to click to submit an anonymous eTip
# # #