- Jul 13 Franklin Insider: It's hot outside! Today, our Human Resources team members hit the streets to help cool off City e… https://t.co/Cwawr35PAg
- Jul 12 #ThrowbackThursday: https://t.co/GLwlHdGXQB
- Jul 12 Looking for something fun to do tomorrow night? Learn more about this and other upcoming Parks events here:… https://t.co/GGbwvpWbQ9
- Jul 11 It’s a gorgeous day for a walk in the park! This photo was taken at Jim Warren Park. https://t.co/9jzsloecYg
- Jul 11 #WaterWednesday: You’ve probably seen white-tailed deer all over Franklin! Areas around streams are important habit… https://t.co/qm2njpfloH
- Jul 10 Mayor Moore and dozens of walkers braved the summer heat and trekked their way through downtown Franklin Monday mor… https://t.co/l3cGRCfQpT
Mayor Ken Moore Gives State of the City Speech, Wednesday, May 16
Speech will be at the Factory in Liberty Hall and includes a light Breakfast sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary
Franklin- Mayor Ken Moore will give his eighth State of the City presentation at the Factory in Franklin at Liberty Hall on Wednesday, May 16, at 7:45 a.m. Doors open at 7:00 a.m.; light breakfast, sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary, will be provided. City Departments will have tables and booths set up to show off the City’s services and accomplishments in the past year.
The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Back to the Future.” Mayor Moore will go back in time and look at historical decisions made in the past and how those decisions are like the decisions the Board of Mayor and Alderman are making today. He’ll highlight the City’s accomplishments and projects on the horizon.
“This year we are paralleling our past with our future and the effects our decisions have on our citizens,” said Mayor Ken Moore. “I look forward to highlighting city accomplishments and showing how growth and quality of life can be accomplished together. We thank the Franklin Breakfast Rotary for partnering with the City, and the community for this event.”
-# # #-