- May 17 #TBT: "You're either growing or you're regressing - and I think we don't want to regress." Alderman Margaret Martin… https://t.co/JE5uT5MYY4
- May 17 #TBT: The complaints we hear today are a lot like the ones heard 30 yrs ago. Jim East reported on Franklin for the… https://t.co/R2xOjgHagr
- May 17 Throwback Thursday: About 30 years ago, word spread that a regional mall was going to be built in Franklin. Bob Mar… https://t.co/YB4jls3LYd
- May 17 #TBT: Yesterday we presented 4 interviews that document what it was like in Franklin 30 years ago in Mayor Ken Moor… https://t.co/pb9vLp9a3t
- May 16 #WaterWednesday: Rain gardens are a great way to collect and treat stormwater on your property! Not only do the soi… https://t.co/mGr21gYkAr
Mayor Ken Moore Gives State of the City Speech, Wednesday, May 16
Speech will be at the Factory in Liberty Hall and includes a light Breakfast sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary
Franklin- Mayor Ken Moore will give his eighth State of the City presentation at the Factory in Franklin at Liberty Hall on Wednesday, May 16, at 7:45 a.m. Doors open at 7:00 a.m.; light breakfast, sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary, will be provided. City Departments will have tables and booths set up to show off the City’s services and accomplishments in the past year.
The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Back to the Future.” Mayor Moore will go back in time and look at historical decisions made in the past and how those decisions are like the decisions the Board of Mayor and Alderman are making today. He’ll highlight the City’s accomplishments and projects on the horizon.
“This year we are paralleling our past with our future and the effects our decisions have on our citizens,” said Mayor Ken Moore. “I look forward to highlighting city accomplishments and showing how growth and quality of life can be accomplished together. We thank the Franklin Breakfast Rotary for partnering with the City, and the community for this event.”
-# # #-