- Sep 21 Heading to Pilgrimage Music Festival? Here's a quick rundown of the several off-site parking options for this weeke… https://t.co/F7KSO9DOSg
- Sep 20 According to @FranklinTNPD-TEN vehicle injury crash: I-65 S between Cool Springs & McEwen. Right 4 lanes totally bl… https://t.co/lfmxOFrAd7
- Sep 20 If you are headed to the @PilgrimageFest this weekend, text Pilgrimige to 888777 to get instant traffic and safety… https://t.co/1vYeVuOJN7
- Sep 20 #TBT: Main Street in the 60's. https://t.co/vWYUogBfU1
- Sep 20 #FranklinInsider takes you behind the gates at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm as crews set up for this year's… https://t.co/xwBOBQCPra
Crash closes Columbia Ave
major impacts to morning rush expected
Several utility poles were badly damaged this morning after a Columbia Avenue driver fell asleep at the wheel.
Middle Tennessee Electric and AT&T have to make considerable repairs, which has Columbia Avenue closed, in both directions, from Downs Boulevard to Battle Avenue.
This closure will last through the morning rush hour, which will result in considerable congestion on Columbia Avenue, Downs Boulevard, Battle Avenue, and W. Main Street.
Increased drive time on other routes in
and around the downtown Franklin area is expected.
# # #