- Jul 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Flushable wipes could cause big problems for your pipes! The #FranklinGreasebusters tell you… https://t.co/YJCsleTudS
- Jul 16 A fire sprinkler prevents a potential CATastrophe at a local apartment complex! Read all about it here:… https://t.co/UGF7lJsdcl
- Jul 13 Franklin Insider: It's hot outside! Today, our Human Resources team members hit the streets to help cool off City e… https://t.co/Cwawr35PAg
- Jul 12 #ThrowbackThursday: https://t.co/GLwlHdGXQB
- Jul 12 Looking for something fun to do tomorrow night? Learn more about this and other upcoming Parks events here:… https://t.co/GGbwvpWbQ9
- Jul 11 It’s a gorgeous day for a walk in the park! This photo was taken at Jim Warren Park. https://t.co/9jzsloecYg
Crash closes Columbia Ave
major impacts to morning rush expected
Several utility poles were badly damaged this morning after a Columbia Avenue driver fell asleep at the wheel.
Middle Tennessee Electric and AT&T have to make considerable repairs, which has Columbia Avenue closed, in both directions, from Downs Boulevard to Battle Avenue.
This closure will last through the morning rush hour, which will result in considerable congestion on Columbia Avenue, Downs Boulevard, Battle Avenue, and W. Main Street.
Increased drive time on other routes in
and around the downtown Franklin area is expected.
# # #