- May 21 A BIG thank you to our Streets team members for the wonderful work you all do for Franklin every day.… https://t.co/o4vnU6VslV
- May 21 Tinkerbell Park at Pinkerton Park will be closed today through Wednesday. Crews will be installing concrete piers f… https://t.co/45RY9667x1
- May 17 #TBT: "You're either growing or you're regressing - and I think we don't want to regress." Alderman Margaret Martin… https://t.co/JE5uT5MYY4
- May 17 #TBT: The complaints we hear today are a lot like the ones heard 30 yrs ago. Jim East reported on Franklin for the… https://t.co/R2xOjgHagr
- May 17 Throwback Thursday: About 30 years ago, word spread that a regional mall was going to be built in Franklin. Bob Mar… https://t.co/YB4jls3LYd
- May 17 #TBT: Yesterday we presented 4 interviews that document what it was like in Franklin 30 years ago in Mayor Ken Moor… https://t.co/pb9vLp9a3t
Franklin Police arrest repeat DUI offender following I-65 crash
John Thomas Jackson
A repeat offender was arrested for his second DUI and fourth Driving on a Revoked License charge, Sunday. At 1:52 am officers responded to a single-vehicle crash on I-65 S near Peytonsville Road, where John Jackson, of Nashville, lost control of his vehicle, spun out, and collided with the median.
Jackson was released from jail after posting the $8,000 bond set by the Magistrate. Charged with DUI – Second Offense, Driving on a Revoked License – Fourth Offense, and Violation of the Implied Consent Law, Jackson is due in court 02/22/2018 at 1:00 pm.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #