- Feb 23 It might be Winter but it feels like Spring - so it’s a perfect morning to do a little Spring cleaning at the Liber… https://t.co/CWmwjjiqYT
- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
Franklin Police arrest repeat DUI offender following I-65 crash
John Thomas Jackson
A repeat offender was arrested for his second DUI and fourth Driving on a Revoked License charge, Sunday. At 1:52 am officers responded to a single-vehicle crash on I-65 S near Peytonsville Road, where John Jackson, of Nashville, lost control of his vehicle, spun out, and collided with the median.
Jackson was released from jail after posting the $8,000 bond set by the Magistrate. Charged with DUI – Second Offense, Driving on a Revoked License – Fourth Offense, and Violation of the Implied Consent Law, Jackson is due in court 02/22/2018 at 1:00 pm.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #