- Aug 15 #WaterWednesday: Each year we collect water quality data, look for macroinvertebrate (bug) species, and assess the… https://t.co/6QZ9czdtCa
- Aug 14 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Please email email@example.com to report areas with excessive litter along City stree… https://t.co/vFoL9aNeRf
- Aug 13 Are you a @ChickfilA fan?! Franklin is getting 2 more! One is going to be located at the site of the old Rite Aid D… https://t.co/tRN2UCp56z
- Aug 10 Chief Rocky Garzarek and Deputy Chief Glenn Johnson met with fire fighter delegations from Rueil-Malmaison France a… https://t.co/OxEv9S9arW
- Aug 10 Today, the Franklin Noon Rotary Club held a Ribbon Cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of a permanent and… https://t.co/z2kFqwOSeW
Franklin Police arrest repeat DUI offender following I-65 crash
John Thomas Jackson
A repeat offender was arrested for his second DUI and fourth Driving on a Revoked License charge, Sunday. At 1:52 am officers responded to a single-vehicle crash on I-65 S near Peytonsville Road, where John Jackson, of Nashville, lost control of his vehicle, spun out, and collided with the median.
Jackson was released from jail after posting the $8,000 bond set by the Magistrate. Charged with DUI – Second Offense, Driving on a Revoked License – Fourth Offense, and Violation of the Implied Consent Law, Jackson is due in court 02/22/2018 at 1:00 pm.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #