- Feb 24 Franklin Residents: Stay tuned to TV news & NOAA Weather Radio for timely warning information. Know where you’ll go… https://t.co/bubGlAiq4k
- Feb 23 Good info on utility scams here: https://t.co/prcfXDMGiG. Bottom line, never let people bully you out of money over the ☎️...just hang up.
- Feb 22 Franklin Police offer additional active shooter emergency response seminar for citizens: March 5… https://t.co/2iYPu8Am6R
- Feb 21 Franklin Police statement regarding the arrest of School Superintendent https://t.co/s54UvNQN3h https://t.co/B9czsvMfwQ
- Feb 21 This off-duty protector, husband, & father of 4 was murdered while helping a woman being attacked by the gunman.… https://t.co/KDBOWMKdyh
South Carolina driver arrested for Vehicular Assault after driving impaired, striking pedestrian
Fort Mill, SC
A South Carolina man is in trouble in Tennessee after hitting a pedestrian with his car, Sunday night, at the Cool Springs Boulevard Starbucks. Officers were summoned to the coffee shop at 9:15 last night after 70-year-old Frank Swinehart hit and seriously injured a 54-year-old man in the parking lot.
Officers determined that Swinehart was intoxicated and arrested him. Charged with DUI and Vehicular Assault, Swinehart is free on the $15,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court on 12/14/2017 at 1:00 pm. The man that Swinehart hit remains in critical condition.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #