- Jun 22 Do work that matters: FPD accepting applications for School Patrol; Apply today https://t.co/zV3juz0xzW https://t.co/Pk9mjxEu27
- Jun 21 WANTED | 💰 reward up to $1k for anonymous info that gets him into custody. CrimeStoppers: (615) 794-4000. https://t.co/lZaUpuA49l
- Jun 20 Franklin Police Raise Blue Star Flag Honoring Fellow Officer Serving in the Middle East https://t.co/qBFwkuV0u5
- Jun 20 Franklin Police confirm arrest of Austin Watson https://t.co/6nMUcoZx0b
- Jun 20 Crime Stoppers cash offered for ID of cloned card suspect https://t.co/tUZnXrbdn4 https://t.co/GGT3QBTXji
- Jun 20 Crime Stoppers reward offered for information on this man, wanted following theft from YMCA lockers https://t.co/pobWzxPcvV
South Carolina driver arrested for Vehicular Assault after driving impaired, striking pedestrian
Fort Mill, SC
A South Carolina man is in trouble in Tennessee after hitting a pedestrian with his car, Sunday night, at the Cool Springs Boulevard Starbucks. Officers were summoned to the coffee shop at 9:15 last night after 70-year-old Frank Swinehart hit and seriously injured a 54-year-old man in the parking lot.
Officers determined that Swinehart was intoxicated and arrested him. Charged with DUI and Vehicular Assault, Swinehart is free on the $15,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court on 12/14/2017 at 1:00 pm. The man that Swinehart hit remains in critical condition.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #