- Sep 18 On your way to the gym? So is he :/ Please help prevent crime in Franklin: Take valuables in with you, and never -… https://t.co/UeKZlyaBex
- Sep 18 What a terrible thing ... brutally beaten by 12 inmates. God bless the family of fallen Corrections Officer Armando… https://t.co/yOtIaRmKOB
- Sep 17 It’s about that time, Franklin: Check your vehicle for valuables, including guns, before bed. Lock your car, home,… https://t.co/ebKoePuvmN
- Sep 17 Franklin Police arrest auto burglary suspect https://t.co/OplPZbCdpp
- Sep 17 Cash reward offered for info on snatch & grab shoplifters https://t.co/LcPBisoU3d https://t.co/N8ZmLOKNnr
South Carolina driver arrested for Vehicular Assault after driving impaired, striking pedestrian
Fort Mill, SC
A South Carolina man is in trouble in Tennessee after hitting a pedestrian with his car, Sunday night, at the Cool Springs Boulevard Starbucks. Officers were summoned to the coffee shop at 9:15 last night after 70-year-old Frank Swinehart hit and seriously injured a 54-year-old man in the parking lot.
Officers determined that Swinehart was intoxicated and arrested him. Charged with DUI and Vehicular Assault, Swinehart is free on the $15,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court on 12/14/2017 at 1:00 pm. The man that Swinehart hit remains in critical condition.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #