- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
- Feb 15 A public meeting about the Hill Property is happening now (Thurs., Feb. 15) at City Hall until 7pm. Three design co… https://t.co/qPG9wFOkGx
Spring Hill driver arrested for DUI with baby in car
Spring Hill, TN
A Spring Hill mother, who had a baby in her car, is free on bond after her arrest for DUI early this morning.
Officers were summoned to the Steak and Shake parking lot on Murfreesboro at 12:51 am to investigate a possible impaired driver. Arriving officers located the vehicle, occupied by 26-year-old Rebecca Henry of Spring Hill and her infant, in an adjacent parking lot. Officers determined that Henry was impaired, and arrested her. Open alcohol was found in her vehicle. A family member responded to the scene to take over care for the baby.
Henry, charged with DUI, is free on the $30,000 bond set by the Magistrate. DCS was notified about Henry’s baby being in her vehicle at the time of her arrest. Henry is due in court at 1:00 pm on November 2.
Booze It and Lose It
# # #