- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
- Feb 15 A public meeting about the Hill Property is happening now (Thurs., Feb. 15) at City Hall until 7pm. Three design co… https://t.co/qPG9wFOkGx
Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Digital Records Technician, apply today
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Digital Records Technician. Reporting to the Public Affairs Lieutenant, the Digital Records Technician will provide highly-technical assistance with downloading, securing, maintaining, and storing all digital recordings created by Franklin Police Officers in the course of their official duty.
The person in this position will assist with the fulfillment of appropriately redacted digital record copies needed by a variety of internal and external customers and will assist with policy and procedure development, and implementation and management of the FPD body camera program, currently under development.
The Digital Records Technician will complete or assist with the field acquisition, preservation, and enhancement of surveillance video at secondary locations captured by third-party systems, and will enhance or assist with the enhancement needed for investigation and/or public release to aid in the identification and arrest of wanted suspects. This position will also produce and edit television packages, graphics, and other digital media needed for promotion by Franklin Police Public Affairs.
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of a high school diploma, applicable college or technical school degree, and five or more years related experience.
For more details, including salary, click below to apply.