- Dec 12 Dollar General robbery suspect in custody https://t.co/q8aaMwgkLg https://t.co/PwKIvmEi4b
- Dec 12 Franklin Police Detective celebrated for 25 years of service; Detective Andy Green to… https://t.co/r9FCbE8cs1 https://t.co/m3G0rIy9mj
- Dec 12 Suspect sought after charging $5k on credit cards stolen from fitness center locker https://t.co/vu5tJvkwjq https://t.co/fCiY9JqT6k
- Dec 11 Aggravated Assault suspect, free on bond, was re-arrested Sunday for Stalking https://t.co/dbcYGI79Hp
- Dec 11 Cash reward offered for info on drone thieves https://t.co/1LPrC9VRLB https://t.co/VbRuxV3v1G
- Dec 11 Crime Stoppers cash offered for ID of two suspects using stolen credit cards https://t.co/i3NtX8l9Yh https://t.co/iCm3X1Kkk8
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.