- Oct 17 Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Digital Records Technician,… https://t.co/sRii2OOzZm https://t.co/9DevZ362ex
- Oct 17 It’s not too late to register for our final 2017 offering of tonight’s Active Shooter… https://t.co/hTk87ONiGO https://t.co/RrBfE4FGyv
- Oct 17 Multiple reports of the traffic lights being out at Mack Hatcher & Royal Oaks. @MidTnElectric is reporting area-wide outages. Use Caution.
- Oct 17 Last Chance: Register for tonight’s final Active Shooter Emergency Response for Citizens Seminar of 2017, here: https://t.co/l7KXu4b0PU
- Oct 15 ✍️ Reminder: No seats left in Mon night’s Active Shooter Seminar. Register to join us Tuesday at @ChurchOfTheCity https://t.co/l7KXu4b0PU
- Oct 14 Celebration of Nations will close 4th Ave from Main St to the 4th Ave Parking Garage today from 5a-11p. https://t.co/Ldel0MLhUb
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.