- Jun 17 Dads: Let’s invest in our sons & daughters, every day, and nurture a generation of young ladies & gentlemen who wil… https://t.co/E0NHUuBQo3
- Jun 16 Two Deputies murdered by a prisoner they were transporting. What heartbreaking losses for thier families and this K… https://t.co/loseUky3u3
- Jun 16 Street Closure, 10a-3p: 11th Ave N. from 96W to Glass St, today, for #Juneteenth Celebration. https://t.co/rLxd2jGSUi
- Jun 15 ID sought for individual who took someone else’s cash-back at self-serve checkout https://t.co/hZ1HJ5td6W
- Jun 15 Protect yourself from robocalls | June tip-of-the-month, courtesy Council on Aging https://t.co/1d1C9yQUAt https://t.co/FbOjyXKkYb
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.