- Feb 23 It might be Winter but it feels like Spring - so it’s a perfect morning to do a little Spring cleaning at the Liber… https://t.co/CWmwjjiqYT
- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.