- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
- Oct 11 #WaterWednesday: Please pour your grease into a can or container and once it solidifies, throw into your trash can… https://t.co/WRuw2joDAJ
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.