- Jun 14 Happy Flag Day, Franklin! https://t.co/FqbgX52yXg
- Jun 13 #WaterWednesday: Have you been to Dry Branch Wetland? This small park is a beautiful natural area that also removes… https://t.co/k74GrN8NIC
- Jun 13 Music and Magic Kids Show is getting started! The show continues until 11:30am at Pinkerton Park. https://t.co/8sHJcWniwY
- Jun 12 This video was presented by the Tennessee Municipal League during their ceremony honoring Dr. Ken Moore as 2018 May… https://t.co/81DbSFMiYp
- Jun 12 Looking for something fun to do with your kiddos tomorrow (Wednesday, June 13th) morning? Come out and enjoy a Musi… https://t.co/2eIbWJwKem
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.