- Jul 13 Franklin Insider: It's hot outside! Today, our Human Resources team members hit the streets to help cool off City e… https://t.co/Cwawr35PAg
- Jul 12 #ThrowbackThursday: https://t.co/GLwlHdGXQB
- Jul 12 Looking for something fun to do tomorrow night? Learn more about this and other upcoming Parks events here:… https://t.co/GGbwvpWbQ9
- Jul 11 It’s a gorgeous day for a walk in the park! This photo was taken at Jim Warren Park. https://t.co/9jzsloecYg
- Jul 11 #WaterWednesday: You’ve probably seen white-tailed deer all over Franklin! Areas around streams are important habit… https://t.co/qm2njpfloH
- Jul 10 Mayor Moore and dozens of walkers braved the summer heat and trekked their way through downtown Franklin Monday mor… https://t.co/l3cGRCfQpT
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.