- Jun 22 JUST ANNOUNCED: You'll soon be able to take a Tour of Italy without having to leave Franklin! Olive Garden is setti… https://t.co/uCvW3Sd24r
- Jun 20 For more information about Movie in the Park: https://t.co/t2cApKX4f7 https://t.co/d1dOregIJd
- Jun 19 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/wQDg7RYTnS
- Jun 19 Don't cry about no sparklers in Franklin. Thousands of children end up in the emergency room due to sparklers each… https://t.co/ZQm6L70sG1
- Jun 19 Franklin staff speak at Transportation Summit today at Williamson County Chamber luncheon. https://t.co/XjENak7ySs
- Jun 14 Happy Flag Day, Franklin! https://t.co/FqbgX52yXg
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.