- Sep 20 According to @FranklinTNPD-TEN vehicle injury crash: I-65 S between Cool Springs & McEwen. Right 4 lanes totally bl… https://t.co/lfmxOFrAd7
- Sep 20 If you are headed to the @PilgrimageFest this weekend, text Pilgrimige to 888777 to get instant traffic and safety… https://t.co/1vYeVuOJN7
- Sep 20 #TBT: Main Street in the 60's. https://t.co/vWYUogBfU1
- Sep 20 #FranklinInsider takes you behind the gates at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm as crews set up for this year's… https://t.co/xwBOBQCPra
- Sep 19 #WaterWednesday: Warm months are the prime time to hear the deep call of the American Bullfrog. Lakes or ponds are… https://t.co/s3oV8tTCzz
- Sep 17 Good Monday morning! Looks like everyone LOVES Franklin. We are #6 on Money Magazine Best Places to Live! And #1 in… https://t.co/0ku4frUOxr
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.