- Sep 22 From Pilgrimage: We regret that we had to cancel the remainder of today’s festival due to inclement weather and saf… https://t.co/a5YjD8xVnA
- Sep 22 Pilgrimage Organizers and City officials have decided to cancel for the night due to additional inclement weather.… https://t.co/cFucUNBaHH
- Sep 22 Pilgrimage Festival organizers and City staff are evaluating the park for safety. They will keep ticket holders upd… https://t.co/WeGMxuZTHl
- Sep 22 If you are trying to pick up anyone from the Pilgrimage Festival, please arrange to pick up at Liberty Elementary S… https://t.co/uxWSoLxr60
- Sep 22 All vehicles in on-site parking lots at the Pilgrimage Festival are now allowed to leave. Thank your for your pati… https://t.co/O37VAwVj2y
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.