- Sep 17 Good Monday morning! Looks like everyone LOVES Franklin. We are #6 on Money Magazine Best Places to Live! And #1 in… https://t.co/0ku4frUOxr
- Sep 13 #TBT: @jtimberlake performing at last year's @PilgrimageFest at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm. https://t.co/XkrSgFBAd0
- Sep 12 #WaterWednesday: Many neighborhoods have measures installed that help catch & clean stormwater before it runs off i… https://t.co/LSLQ6ckRHU
- Sep 12 This group of first responders from @FranklinFire and @FranklinTNPD are deploying to South Carolina ahead of… https://t.co/bVlupVsNzf
- Sep 11 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Please break down all cardboard boxes when placing at the curb on your trash collection day.… https://t.co/2B6Yx53sNj
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.