- May 17 #TBT: "You're either growing or you're regressing - and I think we don't want to regress." Alderman Margaret Martin… https://t.co/JE5uT5MYY4
- May 17 #TBT: The complaints we hear today are a lot like the ones heard 30 yrs ago. Jim East reported on Franklin for the… https://t.co/R2xOjgHagr
- May 17 Throwback Thursday: About 30 years ago, word spread that a regional mall was going to be built in Franklin. Bob Mar… https://t.co/YB4jls3LYd
- May 17 #TBT: Yesterday we presented 4 interviews that document what it was like in Franklin 30 years ago in Mayor Ken Moor… https://t.co/pb9vLp9a3t
- May 16 #WaterWednesday: Rain gardens are a great way to collect and treat stormwater on your property! Not only do the soi… https://t.co/mGr21gYkAr
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.