- Jan 23 #TrashTalkingTuesday: A lot of folks love our Touch A Truck event - here is the next best thing! Enjoy these clips… https://t.co/GlQ9OQypPA
- Jan 23 Have you voted yet?! Mayor Ken Moore and City Administrator Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test… https://t.co/NsQOPyx8Zu
- Jan 22 Earlier today the cast and crew from @Chrisley_USA shot an upcoming episode at Fire Station 8. Thank you,… https://t.co/EDxBSqgITa
- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.