- Jan 15 https://t.co/lMmRH8cOWt
- Jan 12 Our City Streets Crew is out and about salting our primary routes in anticipation for the snow later today. Here is… https://t.co/sR8rYsF9En
- Jan 12 If you are heading out today, check out the Franklin Traffic Cameras https://t.co/7iPe0M6Pie
- Jan 12 City offices WILL CLOSE AT NOON today. Please come in before then to conduct any City business. Stay safe Frankli… https://t.co/MTaRAErMzX
- Jan 12 Good morning, Franklin. Winter weather is on its way. Please be careful and stay tuned in to local media for the la… https://t.co/Vt8DFw1012
- Jan 12 Check the roads before you go with our traffic cameras: https://t.co/QyTies909j
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.