- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
- Jan 17 Mayor Ken Moore and City Admin. Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test in a DANCE OFF for United W… https://t.co/ucWCyFH1OP
- Jan 17 #WaterWednesday: All streams in Franklin drain to the Harpeth River. From here it travels to the Cumberland, Ohio,… https://t.co/QKsaHwfSTp
- Jan 17 According to the Franklin Police Department drivers will encounter some slippery conditions during the morning comm… https://t.co/cSuCoLpyWT
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.