- Aug 16 #TBT: Remember last year's total solar eclipse? (August 21, 2017) https://t.co/A2HGBD7A8M
- Aug 15 #WaterWednesday: Each year we collect water quality data, look for macroinvertebrate (bug) species, and assess the… https://t.co/6QZ9czdtCa
- Aug 14 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report areas with excessive litter along City stree… https://t.co/vFoL9aNeRf
- Aug 13 Are you a @ChickfilA fan?! Franklin is getting 2 more! One is going to be located at the site of the old Rite Aid D… https://t.co/tRN2UCp56z
- Aug 10 Chief Rocky Garzarek and Deputy Chief Glenn Johnson met with fire fighter delegations from Rueil-Malmaison France a… https://t.co/OxEv9S9arW
Franklin increases pay for School Patrol, FPD accepting new applications
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of School Patrol. Under general supervision, School Patrol team members are responsible for pedestrian safety and efficient vehicular traffic flow in assigned school zones.
Duties include directing vehicular traffic and ensuring the safety of children and other pedestrians attempting to cross traffic lanes in school zones. A high school diploma (or GED equivalent) is required.
The ideal applicant must be assertive, tactful, and able to work in varying weather conditions. Salary has been increased to $17.50/hour.