- Jun 14 Happy Flag Day, Franklin! https://t.co/FqbgX52yXg
- Jun 13 #WaterWednesday: Have you been to Dry Branch Wetland? This small park is a beautiful natural area that also removes… https://t.co/k74GrN8NIC
- Jun 13 Music and Magic Kids Show is getting started! The show continues until 11:30am at Pinkerton Park. https://t.co/8sHJcWniwY
- Jun 12 This video was presented by the Tennessee Municipal League during their ceremony honoring Dr. Ken Moore as 2018 May… https://t.co/81DbSFMiYp
- Jun 12 Looking for something fun to do with your kiddos tomorrow (Wednesday, June 13th) morning? Come out and enjoy a Musi… https://t.co/2eIbWJwKem
Driver charged with felony after impairment detected in injury crash
At 5:27 am, Saturday, Officers were dispatched to a head-on injury crash on Cool Springs Boulevard over I-65. Officers determined that 31-year-old Carlos Sandlin, of Nashville, was impaired when he failed to yield at a flashing red light, causing the crash. Charged with Violation of Implied Consent, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and the Class-D felony offense of Vehicular Assault. Sandlin is free on the $10,000 set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 10/12/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #