- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
- Oct 11 #WaterWednesday: Please pour your grease into a can or container and once it solidifies, throw into your trash can… https://t.co/WRuw2joDAJ
Driver charged with felony after impairment detected in injury crash
At 5:27 am, Saturday, Officers were dispatched to a head-on injury crash on Cool Springs Boulevard over I-65. Officers determined that 31-year-old Carlos Sandlin, of Nashville, was impaired when he failed to yield at a flashing red light, causing the crash. Charged with Violation of Implied Consent, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and the Class-D felony offense of Vehicular Assault. Sandlin is free on the $10,000 set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 10/12/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #