- Sep 17 Good Monday morning! Looks like everyone LOVES Franklin. We are #6 on Money Magazine Best Places to Live! And #1 in… https://t.co/0ku4frUOxr
- Sep 13 #TBT: @jtimberlake performing at last year's @PilgrimageFest at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm. https://t.co/XkrSgFBAd0
- Sep 12 #WaterWednesday: Many neighborhoods have measures installed that help catch & clean stormwater before it runs off i… https://t.co/LSLQ6ckRHU
- Sep 12 This group of first responders from @FranklinFire and @FranklinTNPD are deploying to South Carolina ahead of… https://t.co/bVlupVsNzf
- Sep 11 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Please break down all cardboard boxes when placing at the curb on your trash collection day.… https://t.co/2B6Yx53sNj
Driver charged with felony after impairment detected in injury crash
At 5:27 am, Saturday, Officers were dispatched to a head-on injury crash on Cool Springs Boulevard over I-65. Officers determined that 31-year-old Carlos Sandlin, of Nashville, was impaired when he failed to yield at a flashing red light, causing the crash. Charged with Violation of Implied Consent, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and the Class-D felony offense of Vehicular Assault. Sandlin is free on the $10,000 set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 10/12/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #