- Feb 23 It might be Winter but it feels like Spring - so it’s a perfect morning to do a little Spring cleaning at the Liber… https://t.co/CWmwjjiqYT
- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
Driver charged with felony after impairment detected in injury crash
At 5:27 am, Saturday, Officers were dispatched to a head-on injury crash on Cool Springs Boulevard over I-65. Officers determined that 31-year-old Carlos Sandlin, of Nashville, was impaired when he failed to yield at a flashing red light, causing the crash. Charged with Violation of Implied Consent, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and the Class-D felony offense of Vehicular Assault. Sandlin is free on the $10,000 set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 10/12/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #