- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
- Feb 15 A public meeting about the Hill Property is happening now (Thurs., Feb. 15) at City Hall until 7pm. Three design co… https://t.co/qPG9wFOkGx
Franklin Firefighters Fight Breast Cancer with T-shirt Sales
Firefighters wearing, selling pink ribbon t-shirts
Franklin, TN - Franklin Firefighters are selling Franklin Fire Department breast cancer t-shirts to raise money for women battling breast cancer.
Shirts are on sale now at all eight Franklin fire stations and City Hall. The shirts are navy blue with pink lettering, available in men’s and women’s cuts. They start at $20 for standard sizes.
Firefighters will wear the breast cancer t-shirts while working on shift October 18-20 in honor of National Mammography Day, which is October 20.
This campaign is a joint effort of the Franklin Fire Department and the Franklin Firefighters Association. Franklin Fire Engineer David Edge, who is the Association president, said the proceeds will benefit patients of the Breast Health Center at Williamson Medical Center.
For more information contact the Franklin Fire Department at (615) 791-3270 or visit www.franklintn.gov/fire.