- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
- Oct 12 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice letter to City Arborist Todd Snackenberg. https://t.co/WalmnDK6Vb
- Oct 12 #FranklinTBT: Main Street in the 1970's and a current photo showcasing the same area. #PlanningMonth #APAGreatPlaces https://t.co/3xzUIWRHSA
Franklin Firefighters Fight Breast Cancer with T-shirt Sales
Firefighters wearing, selling pink ribbon t-shirts
Franklin, TN - Franklin Firefighters are selling Franklin Fire Department breast cancer t-shirts to raise money for women battling breast cancer.
Shirts are on sale now at all eight Franklin fire stations and City Hall. The shirts are navy blue with pink lettering, available in men’s and women’s cuts. They start at $20 for standard sizes.
Firefighters will wear the breast cancer t-shirts while working on shift October 18-20 in honor of National Mammography Day, which is October 20.
This campaign is a joint effort of the Franklin Fire Department and the Franklin Firefighters Association. Franklin Fire Engineer David Edge, who is the Association president, said the proceeds will benefit patients of the Breast Health Center at Williamson Medical Center.
For more information contact the Franklin Fire Department at (615) 791-3270 or visit www.franklintn.gov/fire.