- Sep 20 According to @FranklinTNPD-TEN vehicle injury crash: I-65 S between Cool Springs & McEwen. Right 4 lanes totally bl… https://t.co/lfmxOFrAd7
- Sep 20 If you are headed to the @PilgrimageFest this weekend, text Pilgrimige to 888777 to get instant traffic and safety… https://t.co/1vYeVuOJN7
- Sep 20 #TBT: Main Street in the 60's. https://t.co/vWYUogBfU1
- Sep 20 #FranklinInsider takes you behind the gates at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm as crews set up for this year's… https://t.co/xwBOBQCPra
- Sep 19 #WaterWednesday: Warm months are the prime time to hear the deep call of the American Bullfrog. Lakes or ponds are… https://t.co/s3oV8tTCzz
- Sep 17 Good Monday morning! Looks like everyone LOVES Franklin. We are #6 on Money Magazine Best Places to Live! And #1 in… https://t.co/0ku4frUOxr
Franklin Firefighters Fight Breast Cancer with T-shirt Sales
Firefighters wearing, selling pink ribbon t-shirts
Franklin, TN - Franklin Firefighters are selling Franklin Fire Department breast cancer t-shirts to raise money for women battling breast cancer.
Shirts are on sale now at all eight Franklin fire stations and City Hall. The shirts are navy blue with pink lettering, available in men’s and women’s cuts. They start at $20 for standard sizes.
Firefighters will wear the breast cancer t-shirts while working on shift October 18-20 in honor of National Mammography Day, which is October 20.
This campaign is a joint effort of the Franklin Fire Department and the Franklin Firefighters Association. Franklin Fire Engineer David Edge, who is the Association president, said the proceeds will benefit patients of the Breast Health Center at Williamson Medical Center.
For more information contact the Franklin Fire Department at (615) 791-3270 or visit www.franklintn.gov/fire.