- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
- Dec 06 We asked several kids: How does Santa deliver? https://t.co/tk7nW2YtdB
- Dec 06 #WaterWednesday: Remember, storm drains are meant for stormwater! Materials that are dumped down storm drains end u… https://t.co/YbKvyYJmJa
- Dec 05 We asked several kids about Santa's Reindeer. Here's what they had to say. https://t.co/XjHLT0Wx49
- Dec 05 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/6TdkXc42T1
- Dec 04 We asked several kids: Who is Santa? https://t.co/jbXzcfRJqJ
Franklin Police investigating multiple smash & grab auto burglaries
Franklin Police are investigating four Thursday afternoon auto burglaries that occurred between 4 and 5 pm. Three of the cars broken into were at the Williamson County Recreation Center on Fulton Greer, and a fourth outside of a business on Third Avenue N.
In each of the cases, officers say that the victims left valuables in plain view and the suspect broke out windows to get to the valuables they could see laying inside. Items like backpacks, purses, briefcases, and their contents were stolen. Franklin Police are seeking a 6 foot tall black male passenger in a newer model Chrysler 300 in these cases.
Thieves know that people visiting places like fitness centers, parks, and daycares often leave their briefcases and purses behind. Suspects are, often-times, in place and watching you arrive. When they see you get out and go in empty-handed, or see you stow valuables in your trunk and walk away, they quickly move in, and break in.
Franklin Police warn gym, park, and daycare patrons to be vigilant.
You should take valuables with you, and
avoid leaving them behind and visible
in your vehicle.
is worth up to $1,000 with an anonymous call to
Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000.
# # #