- Mar 16 #MainStreetBrewFest Sat (3/17) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Main from 2nd to 4th closes at 4 a.m. For map of closures: https://t.co/6kCgh0BL97
- Mar 16 What a beautiful day! Enjoy your weekend, Franklin. https://t.co/5Pd0rB9FvD
- Mar 15 Lewisburg Pike is now open.
- Mar 15 Crews continue working on the water main break on Lewisburg Pike. The water should be back on between 1-3 PM and th… https://t.co/ZUEpc60rGR
- Mar 15 #TBT: Few folks in Franklin remember the great flood of 1948. Lillie Mills on First Avenue is seen here barely dry… https://t.co/RPEB0Rxd3o
- Mar 15 RD CLOSURE: LEWISBURG PK B/T Mack Hatcher– STEWART ST. Thurs (3/15), due to water main break. Unknown ETA of reopen… https://t.co/Jnb2IcAH8S
Change in traffic pattern coming with Pilgrimage Festival
More than 25,000 people a day are expected to attend the Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm this weekend, September 23 and 24.
Beginning Saturday 6:00 am through Sunday evening at approximately 11:00 pm motorists will only be able to drive south on Franklin Road from Harpeth Industrial Court to First Avenue. The northbound lane from First Avenue to Liberty Pike will be reserved for pedestrians and bicycles. Drivers traveling west on Liberty Pike will only be allowed to turn left (or south) towards downtown. There will be no vehicle access to the festival from Liberty Pike. Those with paid passes parking at Harlinsdale park for the festival will need to access the park from Mack Hatcher and Franklin Road (southbound).
“We ask citizens to be patient this weekend when driving to the festival or the Farmers Market,” said City Administrator Eric Stuckey. “For those that are attending the Farmers Market and want to leave going north, they need to turn left onto Liberty Pike away from the festival. We know many people will carpool and park in other locations and that will help alleviate traffic tie-ups. We ask anyone not attending the festival or the Farmers Market to avoid the area if they can.”
Event parking is available at Liberty Elementary, which also offers the Franklin Transit Shuttle from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. Parking is also available in Downtown Franklin at Ligon Field off First Avenue, the parking garages on Second Avenue & on Fourth Avenue, and also Bicentennial Park on Second Avenue. Drop-off and pick-up for Lyft is located at Liberty Hall at The Factory. For more information on Parking and Shuttles please to the Pilgrimage Website at http://pilgrimagefestival.com/ .
See map below for changes in traffic flow:
# # #