- Feb 23 It might be Winter but it feels like Spring - so it’s a perfect morning to do a little Spring cleaning at the Liber… https://t.co/CWmwjjiqYT
- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
Man held in child neglect case
A Nashville man remains in custody after being charged with Child Neglect and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Saturday.
At 3:15 Saturday afternoon, officers were summoned to the condominiums at 1101 Downs Boulevard for reports of a man on the ground outside. Officers found 23-year-old Kyle Shepard lying on the ground and unable to move. A 9-month old family member in Shepard’s care was unattended and crying, inside, surrounded by beer cans and cocaine residue.
Shepard is being held on the $6,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/26/2017 at 9:00 am. The child was surrendered to its mother, and the Department of Children Services is investigating.