- Dec 07 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/qP5p6Z8jMQ
- Dec 06 We asked several kids: How does Santa deliver? https://t.co/tk7nW2YtdB
- Dec 06 #WaterWednesday: Remember, storm drains are meant for stormwater! Materials that are dumped down storm drains end u… https://t.co/YbKvyYJmJa
- Dec 05 We asked several kids about Santa's Reindeer. Here's what they had to say. https://t.co/XjHLT0Wx49
- Dec 05 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/6TdkXc42T1
- Dec 04 We asked several kids: Who is Santa? https://t.co/jbXzcfRJqJ
Man held in child neglect case
A Nashville man remains in custody after being charged with Child Neglect and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Saturday.
At 3:15 Saturday afternoon, officers were summoned to the condominiums at 1101 Downs Boulevard for reports of a man on the ground outside. Officers found 23-year-old Kyle Shepard lying on the ground and unable to move. A 9-month old family member in Shepard’s care was unattended and crying, inside, surrounded by beer cans and cocaine residue.
Shepard is being held on the $6,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/26/2017 at 9:00 am. The child was surrendered to its mother, and the Department of Children Services is investigating.