- Sep 22 From Pilgrimage: We regret that we had to cancel the remainder of today’s festival due to inclement weather and saf… https://t.co/a5YjD8xVnA
- Sep 22 Pilgrimage Organizers and City officials have decided to cancel for the night due to additional inclement weather.… https://t.co/cFucUNBaHH
- Sep 22 Pilgrimage Festival organizers and City staff are evaluating the park for safety. They will keep ticket holders upd… https://t.co/WeGMxuZTHl
- Sep 22 If you are trying to pick up anyone from the Pilgrimage Festival, please arrange to pick up at Liberty Elementary S… https://t.co/uxWSoLxr60
- Sep 22 All vehicles in on-site parking lots at the Pilgrimage Festival are now allowed to leave. Thank your for your pati… https://t.co/O37VAwVj2y
Man held in child neglect case
A Nashville man remains in custody after being charged with Child Neglect and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Saturday.
At 3:15 Saturday afternoon, officers were summoned to the condominiums at 1101 Downs Boulevard for reports of a man on the ground outside. Officers found 23-year-old Kyle Shepard lying on the ground and unable to move. A 9-month old family member in Shepard’s care was unattended and crying, inside, surrounded by beer cans and cocaine residue.
Shepard is being held on the $6,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/26/2017 at 9:00 am. The child was surrendered to its mother, and the Department of Children Services is investigating.