- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Man held in child neglect case
A Nashville man remains in custody after being charged with Child Neglect and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Saturday.
At 3:15 Saturday afternoon, officers were summoned to the condominiums at 1101 Downs Boulevard for reports of a man on the ground outside. Officers found 23-year-old Kyle Shepard lying on the ground and unable to move. A 9-month old family member in Shepard’s care was unattended and crying, inside, surrounded by beer cans and cocaine residue.
Shepard is being held on the $6,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/26/2017 at 9:00 am. The child was surrendered to its mother, and the Department of Children Services is investigating.