- Sep 20 According to @FranklinTNPD-TEN vehicle injury crash: I-65 S between Cool Springs & McEwen. Right 4 lanes totally bl… https://t.co/lfmxOFrAd7
- Sep 20 If you are headed to the @PilgrimageFest this weekend, text Pilgrimige to 888777 to get instant traffic and safety… https://t.co/1vYeVuOJN7
- Sep 20 #TBT: Main Street in the 60's. https://t.co/vWYUogBfU1
- Sep 20 #FranklinInsider takes you behind the gates at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm as crews set up for this year's… https://t.co/xwBOBQCPra
- Sep 19 #WaterWednesday: Warm months are the prime time to hear the deep call of the American Bullfrog. Lakes or ponds are… https://t.co/s3oV8tTCzz
- Sep 17 Good Monday morning! Looks like everyone LOVES Franklin. We are #6 on Money Magazine Best Places to Live! And #1 in… https://t.co/0ku4frUOxr
Eddie Vedder fan with 23 year old cat and Hurricane Irma Survivor Win Tickets to the Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival
Franklin-The City of Franklin held a social media contest titled #MyPilgrimagePal to give a pair of 2-day passes to the 2017 Pilgrimage Music and Cultural Festival. Entrants to the contest posted a photo of themselves with a “pal” they would like to take to the Pilgrimage Festival, along with why they wanted to go in 50 words or less. Two winners were chosen.
One of the winners, Lainie Stubblefield posted a photo of herself and her 23-year-old cat named Vedder. Lainie was wearing a T-shirt that read “It doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than this.” In Lanie’s post she wrote, “I have a cat named VEDDER and she turns 23 years old on Sunday! We have been Eddie Vedder fans for so long, and now he is in my town! My roommate from college, who lived with me when I got Vedder, now lives in Franklin too. I think this would be monumental for us to do together!”
The other winner, Julie Jones Brown said she wanted to attend the festival with a friend who recently survived Hurricane Irma. Julie wrote, “Great friends that live 800 miles apart. I'm in TN and she's in FL and just survived Irma. WE would love to attend The Pilgrimage festival!”
Both winners were given 2-day passes to the festival courtesy of The Pilgrimage Festival. Lanie was able to get her passes in person from Festival Producer and Lead Singer of the band Better than Ezra, Kevin Griffin.
Pictured L-R-Milissa Reierson, City of Franklin, Lainie Stubblefield & Vedder, Kevin Griffin, Pilgrimage Festival.