- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
- Jan 17 Mayor Ken Moore and City Admin. Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test in a DANCE OFF for United W… https://t.co/ucWCyFH1OP
- Jan 17 #WaterWednesday: All streams in Franklin drain to the Harpeth River. From here it travels to the Cumberland, Ohio,… https://t.co/QKsaHwfSTp
- Jan 17 According to the Franklin Police Department drivers will encounter some slippery conditions during the morning comm… https://t.co/cSuCoLpyWT
- Jan 16 Leave faucets dripping and open cabinets tonight to prevent pipes from freezing! Temps will be in the single digits… https://t.co/lEtrOeqs6M
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #