- Mar 19 We could be in for a bumpy ride weather wise. Please stay tuned to local media for updates. https://t.co/drzSZaLZRQ
- Mar 16 #MainStreetBrewFest Sat (3/17) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Main from 2nd to 4th closes at 4 a.m. For map of closures: https://t.co/6kCgh0BL97
- Mar 16 What a beautiful day! Enjoy your weekend, Franklin. https://t.co/5Pd0rB9FvD
- Mar 15 Lewisburg Pike is now open.
- Mar 15 Crews continue working on the water main break on Lewisburg Pike. The water should be back on between 1-3 PM and th… https://t.co/ZUEpc60rGR
- Mar 15 #TBT: Few folks in Franklin remember the great flood of 1948. Lillie Mills on First Avenue is seen here barely dry… https://t.co/RPEB0Rxd3o
Franklin City Hall and Police Headquarters added as donation points for Hurricane Harvey Relief
The City of Franklin is proud to partner with the Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau, the local hospitality community, and Franklin-based One Generation Away to send aid to hurricane Harvey victims in Texas.
Residents can drop off non-perishable canned food items, like peanut butter and jelly, pop-top cans of chicken, tuna, fruits, and vegetables at City Hall or Police Headquarters, Monday – Friday, between 8am and 5pm. Donated items will be delivered to areas of Texas with the greatest need via mobile food pantries established in Texas by Franklin’s One Generation Away.
Franklin City Hall | 109 3rd Avenue South
Franklin Police Headquarters | 900 Columbia Avenue
Click or a list of other collection points